Trust is a foundational component of any team – whether it be family or business. Listen to Patrick Lencioni give his definition of trust.
Patrick Lencioni has been working with and developing teams for over three decades. His insights and perspective are sought after by many industry leaders. Take a listen.
Learn more about the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team.
Happiness – High and Low Attributes
Emotional Intelligence (Bar-On Model)
Happiness: Content; enjoys life
Low level of Happiness
- May currently be unhappy or not excited about one’s life
- Has difficulty enjoying life
- Withdrawn from social situations or friends
- Dispirited; worries a lot
- EQ strengths in other areas may be dampened by one’s unhappiness; others are unlikely to see strengths through a cloak of dissatisfaction
High level of Happiness
- Satisfied with life
- Pleasant to be around
- Spirited and enthusiastic about life in general
- Displays a healthy level of well-being
- EQ strengths in other areas may be amplified by one’s happiness and satisfaction with life.