What is EQ360?
The EQ360 is similar to 360 degree feedback tools used in many corporate settings. Instead of getting feedback on various organizational performance and leadership characteristics, EQ360 is designed to obtain feedback on the five domains and fifteen sub-scales of EQ. Input is gathered from:
- The individual's perspective
- The perspective of the individual's immediate supervisor
- The perspective of direct reports
- The perspective of peers
- The perspective of people outside the organization like board members, friends, and family
The EQ360 provides a holistic view of emotional intelligence of the individual as viewed from a host of sources.
What is EQ-i?
The EQ-i is the world's first scientifically validated Emotional Intelligence (EQ) assessment test. Created by Dr. Reuven Bar-On, the pioneer in EQ testing who coined the word 'Emotional Quotient', EQ-i has been in use since 1997. Today, there are millions of users of EQ-i across the globe.
Here is a more complete picture of EQ-i 2.0.
Uses of EQ360
Organizational and Leadership Development
High Performer Identification
The Multi Health Systems EQ360 Model
- Overview of Self EQ-i 2.0
- Gap Analysis
- Rater Response Summary (average of all raters’ responses)
- Individual Subscales (explanations with average of all raters’ responses)
- Balancing Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Self-awareness
- Emotional expression
- Interpersonal relationships
- Social responsibility
- Problem solving
- Reality testing
- Impulse control
- Stress tolerance
EQ 360 Quick Facts
18 and older
Self report (EQ-i 2.0) and multi-rater report (EQ 360)
30 minutes per questionnaire